- Last week, I posted about the myth of an Al-Qaeda -dominated insurgency in Iraq. Here is more from TPM.
- My favorite Democratic candidate, Bill Richardson, a dark horse? Probably not, but man, that’d be nice.
- Iraqi President al-Maliki claims he can continue without our help. He’s wrong, but the rationale for staying continues to get weaker.
- So, we spend six and a half years alienating the international community, and somehow we are going to appease them by finally ratifying the Law of the Sea Treaty? Really?
- Tyler Cohen sums up some really interesting entries into the debate over “fair” taxation.
- Another interesting War on Terror question: what happens when Pakistan goes south? And it will, eventually, if current trends continue.
- More on the Iran situation.