- Libya finally revokes the death sentences of the Bulgarian doctors in the AIDS case. I can’t say I’m surprised, not even Ghaddafi is that crazy.
- Friendly reminder: Actually being innocent doesn’t necessarily get your conviction overturned under US law.
- Would an Iraqi civil war take the wind out of Iran’s sails? And how should we feel about that?
- Ron Paul rising. Weird.
- This has been widely reported, but the contents of an unintentionally hilarious Richard Nixon memo came out today.
- A pretty good Boston Globe piece draws parallels between the British occupation of Palestine and a certain other Middle East quagmire.