- Your weekly Guantanamo controversy story at the NYT.
- Matthew Yglesias points to a pretty revealing chart discussing the role of the filibuster in the current Congress.
- Adam Cohen suggests that the founding fathers would find our fearless leader somewhat appalling.
- Freakonomics hosts an interesting discussion (“quorum”, if you prefer Stephen Dubner’s somewhat pretentious terminology) about rhino conservation in Africa.
- More from Mark Kleiman on the defunding option as a means of ending the subpoena v. privilege standoff.