- CFR’s Peter Beinart uses the ongoing Hillary Obama spat as a jumping point for a pretty good editorial about Pakistan in Time.
- Reid Wilson writes about the state of the Senate.
- Things continue to look worse for Alberto Gonzalez, as even more people effectively call him a liar.
- The NYT gives a handy summary of corruption charges plaguing various lawmakers around the country.
- Daniel Davies tears the David Kane criticisms of the Lancet study of Iraq deaths that Michelle Malkin has been promoting to shreds at Crooked Timber.
- Via Jonathan Adler at the Volokh Conspiracy, a new paper by environmental law professor Arnold Reitze suggesting corn ethanol may not work out as planned. Yeah, you don’t say.