- One pretty solid positive for Fred Thompson: he has spoken out against the growing federalization of criminal law.
- Is Barack Obama, as this Slate article suggests, “all sizzle and no steak”? Meanwhile, Matthew Yglesias weighs in on the Clinton-Obama foreign policy spat here, and I agree.
- I am not the only one who thinks Edwards’ advocation of capital gains tax hikes may not be the best way to go about raising the funds our government needs to pay its debts. Tyler Cowen weighs in here.
- Good news, travelers: David Kopel makes a fairly compelling case that sometimes flying really is better than driving.
- Foreign Policy asks, “What’s wrong with this foreign policy?”