I never really liked “The Rundown” as a title for my links posts, and so now I’ve decided to go with “Pick Six”. Without further ado, six links I’ve enjoyed recently:
- Brad DeLong on how Obama’s mixed macroeconomic messaging is not a good thing.
- David Byrne talks about his ideal city in the Wall Street Journal. I love America. (via MR)
- Jonathan Adler points out some sniping at the Senate by Jack Goldsmith, testifying on Elena Kagan’s behalf on Volokh.
- Former Post reporter Garrett Epps runs down the Kagan hearings for The Atlantic.
- Jack Balkin writes on Viacom v. YouTube.
- Alex Hart makes some good points about public benefits at Citizen Cohn.