- Steven Stark at RCP argues that Obama and Edwards are their own worst enemies in the debate format. I don’t disagree.
- Former Clinton Chief of Staff John Podesta has some advice for the Bush Administration on how to avoid lame-duckery. I’d bet good money Podesta is wasting his time here.
- Don Rumsfeld actually resigned the day before the election. How about that.
- The Democrats really should make a point of passing the South Korea – US free trade pact. They won’t, but they should.
- Especially not if this is any indication. Please, Democrats, please stop doing this. I want to vote for you. I really do.